Friday 10 February 2012

Trisha Fantasy Story part-1 (especially in tamil)


(I dont know tamil but i felt interesting on net and this is only 1st part remaining to follow)





The meeting

Trisha get out of the car, and i was tottaly out of the world..how beautiful she was...she is so modern and hot!
I'm from a village, but i admire her hot jeans and sexy top. ii will make every man leak sperms only seeing the divine dusky trisha.

We weared a huge cooler and make her path to the spot..i was standing near by uncle and was struck her her awesomeness look..everyone around watch trisha approaching the scene and all r overwehmled by this diva..

she just passed near by and doesnt notice poor guys like us. she was busy to attend the scene and concentrate on her role. my uncle vinoth asked me to stand and urged me not to move for a while as he is going to take part in the scene..

Vinoth: dey maapulaa..inngaa irrudaa, naa poii madameaa paakiren (stand here , i gonna see our lady)
arjun: saari (ok)

My uncle get closer to trisha who is stting and reading the script for today scene..he kneeled down to her and whispered to her for a few seconds..
then suddenly trisha turned back and gave me a warm smile to me..damn i was dead at that moment, cant believe what i have seen..

Trisha, the hearthrobe of down south, giving me a smile. i was stunned but at the same time gave her a welcome back smile by being humble. she get back to script and tols something about me to my uncle..i wanted to know about that and was waiitng for my uncle answer.

My uncle wished her againg and left the place. he came near to me.

Arjun: Maamaa, enna sonnagaa (what she told)
Vinoth: hmm..paakaalaam (hmm..lets see)
arjun: hein?
vinoth: madame koncham busyaa irrukaangaalla, shootingku appouram pessallamu sollurangaa (she is busy rite now, and will discuss about it later)

 The shooting was over..it took three long hours to finish. its a song sequence where trisha has to wear some revealing clothes, and mainly her navel.
befor the sequence, she went to her cabine (nowaydays, actors use a well furnised and hype bus where everything is accommodated, from a/C to western bathroom as well as bed and a dressing room.

Trisha spent at least 30 mins inside to get ready)

i waited outside and i didnt found this moment boring. As i'm new there, my uncle introduced to units...everyone greeted and welcomed me. finally, the cabine door was unlocked as trisha was ravishing hot, she is so hot and gorgeous on with her dress, i've got an instant hard on. but controlled my self, coz i doesnt want to get fired

ont the first day. the outfits reveals her beautiful navel. its was so deep that wanted to lick it!!

Trisha was very professional and begun to trial herself before the scene. she trained and get to the spot to shooot.;as i told the song sequence took 3 to 4 hours to complete..she was totally

exhausted. its lunch time for everyone.
i had a tea inbeteween and awating the call from trisha. She left to her cabine and wanted to rest herself befor the second session. ten minutes later, she asked me to come inside the cabine..

toc toc toc..

trisha: yes..come in
i slowly put my hand on the door and opened it slowly..

Arjun: madame..madames
Trisha: ..

i entered the room as trisha is already checking up with her make ups in her dressing room. she is sitting in front of a mirror and wiping her eyebrows and facials..
i stand behind her as she doesnt pay attetion to me and she concentrates on her looks.

Arjun: madame..
Trisha: unnn..unn perru yenna (What your name?)
arjun: arjun madame
trisha: ohh..ok right..english theriyumaa ? (do you know english)
arjun: koncham theriyum (a little bit)
trisha: its ok, nee yennaku Personal assistantaa workpaannaporaa (you gonna work as my pa for me)
arjun: ok madame
trisha: enna vella theriyumaa? (do you know your mission)
arjun: ennodaa maamaa sonnaru (my uncle told me)
trisha: okay, but i'll will once again say tell the rules
arjun: ok
trisha: all time and anytime you must be here to help me while shooting, in house as well as driving, cleaning etc..yous should to everything i ask you to do
arjun: ok madame
trisha: ok, nee poii coca cola vaanggikittu vaa (ok, get me some coke)

arjun get out and rushed away to buy a coke within a minute, he was so determined and wanted to serve trisha..he made some good points towards trisha as he resumed his job

Nothing special happend during few months as trisha is careful abt her personal things not to let it out, arjun enjoyed his life as he accompained trisha elsewhere in southindia, but when she left to foreign countries, she left him in india and enjoy overseas..

Arjun wanted to get more from trisha and got off his holidays before getting and hoping a chance from trisha..
 (cont'd.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment