Friday 10 February 2012

A Night with Deepika!!!






I can remember that night like it was last night in Banglore. I was on my vacation. had no idea it was the same time bollywood sensation Deepika Padukone was in town for IPLs. I didn't know until in the motel lounge there was a tall with medium nice hair hanging down in front of the most beautiful pair of black eyes I had ever seen. She was wearing a red Banglore team jersey that allowed you to see her white sports bra underneath it and a pair of baggy silky dark blue pants.

I sat in the lounge and watched until the crowd dispersed and she sat alone across the room. I took that as my chance to introduce myself. I moved over to her and introduced myself as Abhay. "Hey Abhay! You a fan?" she questioned. "Actually, no, I think you have a great voice and your very talented actress, it's just not my type of," I answered honestly. "Great! I mean, I love my fans but I get tired of people obsessing over me" she said. "Well I can see why they do, you are a beautiful girl," I told her. "Awww, your a sweetie! And you know, you look pretty damn good yourself" she said. I looked at the ground shyly. "Don't make me embarrassed babe" she giggled. "Sorry, I just have never met a girl as beautiful as you" I replied. "Aww, your the sweetest guy I've ever met" she told me. "I'm just telling you the truth though." She laughed and looked right into my eyes as I did the same for her. She then jumped up to her feet and looked down at me. "C'mon babe, let's go upstairs." I stepped up myself and cupped my hand in hers as we walked to the elevator.

The elevator ride was silent. There was no conversation at all, that is until we reached a bench in front of the window in the motel hallway. We sat down still holding each others hands. "The skies are very pretty tonight," Deepika said. "Nothing compared to the beauty I see in your eyes" I told her. "That is so sweet, you know it's wierd" Deepika said. "What is?" I interrupted. "I know I just met you, but I've got this feeling, a kind of vibe. I've never felt the way I feel about you before. Your just amazing" she confided in me. "I feel the same way about you" I added. She looked into my eyes again and a smile crossed her beautiful face. "Hey, let's go to my room and have some real fun!" she giggled. I was already on my feet and ready.



Deepika ran in front of me to the room and then stuck her head out the doorway. "Hurry up slow poke!" She shouted with a laugh. I took my time getting there thinking about what was awaiting. I was shocked at the possibilities. I turned the corner and met her inside. She had already thrown off her jersey and it laid at her feet. I walked in just as the sportsbra she wore fell to the ground. I looked at her chest. Her breasts were not large, not at all. Nor were they small, they were perfect. Her nipples were already hard, I took note of that immedietly. And her tits were really perky, I like that. I stared in awe at the beautiful site in front of me. I was interrupted by her voice. "I guess you like what you see," she giggled before saying, "Well, close the door silly!" I did exactly that. She walked to me and pressed her lips against mine before slipping her tongue into my mouth. I returned the favor and felt real emotion and our tongues slid against each other. Then she pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the side. She wrapped her arms around me and it felt unbelievable to feel her perky tits and hard nipples pressing against my chest. She then pulled my pants down around my ankles and I stepped out of them. She asked me to sit down in the chair in front of her so I did so. She turned away from me and swayed her sexy ass from side to side as she slid down the baggy blue pants to reveal a sky blue thong. I reached out and gave her ass a light slap and she giggled and said, "That felt pretty good, I liked it, but could you do it again? Much harder though?" I did so and smacked her ass with authority and she jumped a bit. She let out a slight wimper before telling me how amazing it felt.


She then turned to face me and bent over. She noticed the bulge in my boxers and commented, "I see your excited about this" and we both laughed. She then pulled my already rock hard almost 8 inch dick out of the boxers and remarked, "That's nice, I like it. You know this is my first time? I've never been a very sexual person." I replied by saying "Then I'll have to make it very pleasurable for you." She laughed and bent over and licked the sensitive underside of my cock. She then slid her wet tongue in circles around the head of my dick and moaned to me, "Oh my god, this is making me so horny" before she she stuffed my entire cock in her little mouth. She quickly pulled away and laughed before saying "Wow, didn't quite work out how we wanted huh? Your a big boy, I'm sure you can let me have another chance at it?" I sighed out of pleasure and told her she could have as many tries as she wanted. She went for it again this time slowly and eased the entire cock into her throat and looked up at me like she had accomplished something great and I smiled at her. She kept sucking it, hearing her swallow her saliva and continue sucking made me horny. And watching her ass sway from side to side as she bent over sucking me was great! I smacked her sexy ass and told her it was her turn to get some pleasure. "Great!" she exclaimed and laughed.

I bent her over in front of me and slid her thong down and watched her entire smooth sexy ass come into view. The thong was soaked with her love juices. And as I pulled it off a bit of it dripped from her pussy to the ground. I slid my finger across her pussy and the put the finger, with juice, into my mouth and did so again and pushed the finger in her mouth. "Don't you taste nice babe?" I asked her. "Yep, I'm yummy" she replied and giggled. I agreed and and slid my hand across her fine ass before turning her around. Her pussy was well trimmed. She had one thin line of brown pubic hair going down to her pussy. I slid my finger down across the hair and then inside of her. "That feels good!" she said. I then licked up and down her inner thighs and then slid my tongue up her pussy. She moaned in ecstacy. I then started fucking her with my tongue. She made some of the most amazing sounds I had ever heard. She sounded great! Her moaning and groaning made me so horny. I continued working her with my tongue until a huge burst of her wet love juice burst out on to my tongue and after she finished screaming and moaning in joy in stuck my tongue in her mouth and shared her juices with her.

"Fuck me Abhay, I want you to be my first" she begged. I was more than happy to do so as I eased my dick in her tight young pussy. I started fucking faster and harder soon and had her screaming. She was having the time of her life and was screaming my name and telling me to fuck her harder. She just kept begging for more and more. I forced my dick as far into her as it would go. She couldn't even moan, she just uttered a sound of pain and joy mixed together before a smile crossed her beautiful face. I pushed it in faster several more times and I was getting harder and harder and felt that I was getting ready to burst inside of her. As I contemplated what to do I heard a loud scream come from her, then another, and she begged for me to push it all the way in just one more time. As I did what I was told she screeched and let out a scream as well as a ton of her juices all over me. Her pussy spasmed and tightened around my cock. Just then I knew that I was going to cum so I pulled my dick out, and as Deepika lay there exhausted breathing hard in front of me, I jerked my dick two, maybe three times and shot three thick streams of cum all over her flat stomach. I fell onto the bed beside her and watched as she slid her fingers across her stomach and got every bit of cum on them and shoved them in her mouth bringing them out clean. She swallowed hard and looked at me deep in my eyes and I did the same to her and she said something I couldn't forget. "Abhay?" she asked. "Yeah babe?".... "I had the best time in life" she told me before we put our arms around each other and fell asleep together.

1 comment: